Assistant Property Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Manhattan, New York|
|Area||Manhattan, New York|
|Sector||Property & Facilities Management - Assistant Property Management|
|Salary||US$55000 - US$65000 per annum|
Are you looking for a place of work where you can make a real difference to improving your resident's quality of life and are the type of person who enjoys building real relationships?
Resourcing Group are working with one of New York's prime property management firms, recruiting an Assistant Property Manager in New York, working on-site in a luxury rental building.
Duties may include;
- Responsible for occupant changes.
- Responsible for notifying leasing of any changes in rent roll, etc.
- Responsible for notifying tenants of NSF's.
- Lease Assignment process from start to finish.
- Sublet process from start to finish.
- Draft and distribute memos, notices and other correspondence to tenants and vendors.
- Responsible for tracking arrears, sending arrears notices and following up with residents.
- Respond to tenant complaints and follow up on nuisance issues with residents.
- Maintain renewal spreadsheet, vacancy reports, bedbug tracking report, concession
- Track all move outs while coordinating with Resident Manager on any damages and key returns
Experience & Qualification;
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Two + years experience in New York City residential rental property management.
- Must have excellent communications and customer service skills.
- A positive and proactive attitude with the ability to deal with a wide range of daily tasks and able to multitask under pressure.
- Be organized and have a flexible approach to work.
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills and attributes.
- Strong Microsoft office and Windows skills.
A competitive salary is offered along with additional benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k).
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.