Property Manager / Assistant General Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Brooklyn, New York|
|Area||Brooklyn, New York|
|Sector||Property & Facilities Management - Property Manager Property & Facilities Management - Resident Manager|
Resourcing Group is working in partnership with a true leader in the Property Management industry. Our client is absolutely passionate about creating luxurious apartment living and are looking for an experienced Property Manager / Assistant General Manager with similar mindset. Working for an award winning company that employs over 1700 staff, all dedicated to providing outstanding service to our communities located nationwide.
We have a great opportunity to work side by side with a passionate and highly experienced Regional Manager within multifamily housing.
The Property/Assistant General Manager will work with the General Manager, overseeing the general administration of the property and perform all related management tasks whilst being based at the community.
Qualified candidates must have demonstrable property management experience working directly on-site, ideally managing 300+ units. Experience with managing an on site team, maintaining budgets, knowledge with Yardi or other property management software.
Other key responsibilities include;
- Hire, train and supervise all office staff.
- Provide leadership, coaching and motivation to staff.
- Follow company procedures for online accounting system, including creating and approving purchase orders, invoices. Ensure property is within budgeted expectations and notify General Manager of any variances.
- Maintain all accounting on the property including rent, financial and leasing reports, month end, bank deposits and ensure a balanced rent roll.
- Processes evictions including serving notices, attending court hearings and processing all essential paperwork.
- Apartments walk through after each move outs and assess charges, providing back up documentation. Processes move out dispositions charges or other fees.
- Processes (NSF) check processing.
- Shops competitive properties.
- Enter daily activity into Yardi including move-in/outs, lease renewals, etc.
- Follow up on unclosed traffic with leasing consultants and prospective residents.
- Ensure budgeted occupancy levels at budgeted rental rates, in conjunction with property goals.
- Manage all resident issues and complaints in a professional manner.
- Ensures that all maintenance requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Supervise outside contractors who may be working on the property.
- With the General Manager, hold regular staff meetings, keeping employees engaged.
We are able to offer a highly competitive benefits package with a commitment to personal development and career progression. If you are interested in this role, please submit an up to date copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.